SporeModder FX (~116,000 lines of code)
- A fully-fledged program to modify the game files and convert many of its proprietary file formats.
- It features a user-friendly GUI, a text editor with syntax-highlighting and error detecting, a model and texture viewer, automatic updates.
- Developed with Java using JavaFX for the user interface.
Spore ModAPI SDK (~78,000 lines of code)
- A C++ library used to inject code into the videogame Spore, through DLL injection.
- It supports many structures and functions of the game that have been discovered by reverse engineering the game’s x86 assembly code.
SporeModder Blender Addons (~12,000 lines of code)
- Addons for the popular, open-source 3D modelling software Blender.
- Has support for importing and exporting several 3D model an animation formats of the game.
- Developed in Python.
Spore Cpp Decompiler (private) (~10,000 lines of code)
- Graphical disassembler to partially interpret and decompile x86 into C++, specifically from the videogame Spore.
- Developed in C#, user interface made in Avalonia.
Oligopoly (private) (~7,000 lines of code)
- Work in progress videogame inspired by the popular board game Monopoly.
- Supports online multiplayer.
- Developed in Unity.
Vocabularium (private) (~3,500 lines of code)
- Android app developed in Kotlin.
- Meant to act as a dictionary and vocabulary learning tool, it scraps data from Wiktionary.
JavaFXRibbon (~3,000 lines of code)
- Ribbon user interface layout developed for JavaFX.
Several minor projects are mods for the videogame Spore, using the tools I developed: