- Bachelor’s Degree in Informatics Engineering, Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Polytechnic University of Catalonia (UPC), 2023
- 2022-2023: Student Intern
- Human Sensing Lab, Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
- Pittsburgh, USA
- Assisting in machine learning and computer graphics research with Professor Fernando de la Torre.
- Summer 2022: Hardware Developer Intern
- Barcelona, Spain
- RISC-V chip design using SystemVerilog. My job was to help implement instructions and design a vectorized computation unit, while keeping the most optimal, small and fast design possible.
- Summer 2021: Software Developer Intern
- Esperanto Technologies
- The company works on high-speed chips specialized on Artificial Intelligence. I worked gathering and visualizing data extracted from a compiler, using it to detect possible bugs and performance flaws.
- Summer 2020, Summer 2019: Software Developer Intern
- McNeel Europe
- We developed architecture-related plug-ins for AutoCAD and Rhino. I mostly programmed in C++, fixing bugs and implement new features requested by users, in a collaborative environment with other programmers.
- English: C2
- Spanish: Native
- Catalan: Native
- Visual Studio
- Android Studio