A class used to show the Sporepedia to the user, asking him to select a creation.
A shopper request uses a configuration file in the AssetBrowserConfig folder to know what text it will show to the player, what are the available creation types, etc.
To know when the user selects a creature, you must create a class that inherits from IShopperListener
// `this` can also be whatever object that inherits from IShopperListener Sporepedia::ShopperRequest request(this); request.shopperID = id("MilitaryAirShopper");
- uint32_t shopperID
- The ID of the file in the
AssetBrowserConfigfolder that decides what the user can choose.
- uint32_t gameModeID
- The current game mode ID, it's set automatically.
- int field_8
- int field_C
- bool field_10
- bool field_11
- bool field_12
- bool field_13
- bool field_14
- ResourceKey currentSelection
- Key to the creation that is currently selected. If not specified, nothing is selected.
- bool field_24
- int field_28
- bool field_2C
- uint32_t field_30
- int maxSelections
- IShopperListener* pListener
- Pointer to an object that will be called when the user accepts the selection.
- IMultiShopperListener* pMultiListener