A structure that defines how a class is stored in an SPUI.
- uint16_t type
- The type of component, one in UTFWin::
- uint32_t proxyID
- The proxy ID used to identify the component type.
- size_t objectSize
sizeof()of the class to be serialized.
- SerializedProperty* pProperties
- A pointer to the properties of the class.
- size_t propertiesCount
- How many properties there are in
- UnkMethod1 field_14
- UnkMethod2 field_18
- OnSerializationFinished onSerializationFinished
- Optional method called after the serialization has been finished. The parameter is the object.