Base implementation for records in a
.package file (DatabasePackedFile).
- class IRecord
- Represents a file in a Database; records are identified by a ResourceKey (which specifies group, instance and type IDs), and have an underlying IO::
IStream that is used to read/write data.
- class PFRecordRead
- This class is used to read the data of a file contained inside a DBPF.
- class PFRecordWrite
- This class is used to write data to a file contained inside a DBPF.
Constructors, destructors, conversion operators
const ResourceKey& key,
- auto GetType() const -> uint32_t
- auto DoPostClose() -> int pure virtual