- class InteractiveWinProc
- static const uint32_t TYPE
- auto AddRef() -> int override
- auto Release() -> int override
- auto Cast(uint32_t typeID) const -> void* override
- void SetSerializer(Serializer& dst) override
- auto GetProxyID() const -> uint32_t override
- Returns the ID that identifies this type of element in a SPUI file.
- auto GetEventFlags() const -> int override
- Gets the flags that represent which type of messages this IWinProc can handle.
- auto HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow, const Message& message) -> bool override
- Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
- string16 mLayoutName
- Filename of the layout which contains tooltip window, by default "Tooltips".
- uint32_t mControlID
- Control ID of tooltip window, by default 0x3754E6C.
- uint32_t mDetailControlID
- Control ID of detailed tooltip window, by default 0x3754E6C.
- string16 mText
- Text to display in tooltip.
- string16 mDetailedText
- Detailed text to display in tooltip after extended hover.
- The offset of the tooltip window relative to the cursor, by default (0, 30).
- int field_4C
- int field_50
- int field_54
- bool field_58
- TooltipBehaviour mBehaviour
- Sets the tooltip display behavior.
- int field_60
- int field_64
SporeTooltipWinProc:: HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow,
const Message& message) override
Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
|pWindow||The window that received this message.|
|message||The message received.|
|Returns||Whether the message was handled or not.|
This method is responsible of handling (or not) the message. This method receives the IWindow that is currently receiving the message; this way, the same IWinProc can be listening for more than one window. This method returns whether the message was handled or not; if it was handled, no other IWinProcs will be called on that window.