Keeps all the information related to a planet.
This does not represent the planet visually (that is the Simulator::
- string16 mName
- PlanetType mType
- The type of the planet, which determines whether it is a gas giant, asteroid belt, or regular rocky planet.
- int mFlags
- cEllipticalOrbit mOrbit
- The orbit this planet follows around its star.
- bool mbRotationIsNull
- If true, the planet does not rotate around itself (i.e. there are no "days").
- Axis of rotation for planet days, that is, in which axis the planet spins around itself.
- float mRotationPeriod
- How much time, in real seconds, the planet takes to make a full spin around itself (that is, how long an astronomical day is for this planet).
- char field_AC
- char field_AD
- float mAtmosphereScore
- float mTemperatureScore
- float mWaterScore
- vector<ResourceKey> mPlantSpecies
- IDs of the plant species that inhabit this planet.
- vector<ResourceKey> mAnimalSpecies
- IDs of the animal species that inhabit this planet.
- vector<cCommodityNodeData*> mCommodityNodes
- vector<int> field_F8
- int field_10C
- vector<int> field_110
- int mNumDefenderUFOs
- float mTimeLastBuiltUFOs
- float mTimeCalledReinforcements
- bool mbHomeWorld
- vector<cPlanetObjectData> mPlanetObjects
- vector<uint32_t> mTerrainStampsToRemove
- vector<cCivData*> mCivData
- vector<cTribeData*> mTribeData
- ResourceKey mKey
- int field_190
- TechLevel mTechLevel
- ResourceKey mSpiceGen
- ResourceKey mGeneratedTerrainKey