Keeps all the information related to a planet.
This does not represent the planet visually (that is the Simulator::
- static const uint32_t TYPE
- static auto GenerateTerrainKey() -> ResourceKey
- Generates a
.propfile ResourceKey that is currently unused in game packages, so that the planet terrain can be saved there.
- static auto GetPerihelion(cPlanetRecord* pRecord, MoonPerihelionType moonType) -> float
- Returns the distance of the perihelion, which is the planet's closest point to the parent object in its orbit (the parent object is either a sun, or another planet if this planet is a moon).
- static void Create(PlanetID planetId, cPlanetRecordPtr& dst)
- eastl::string16 mName
- PlanetType mType
- The type of the planet, which determines whether it is a gas giant, asteroid belt, or regular rocky planet.
- int mFlags
- cEllipticalOrbit mOrbit
- The orbit this planet follows around its star.
- bool mbRotationIsNull
- If true, the planet does not rotate around itself (i.e. there are no "days").
- Axis of rotation for planet days, that is, in which axis the planet spins around itself.
- float mRotationPeriod
- How much time, in real seconds, the planet takes to make a full spin around itself (that is, how long an astronomical day is for this planet).
- int8_t mPlanetRing
- char field_AD
- float mAtmosphereScore
- float mTemperatureScore
- float mWaterScore
- eastl::vector<ResourceKey> mPlantSpecies
- IDs of the plant species that inhabit this planet.
- eastl::vector<ResourceKey> mAnimalSpecies
- IDs of the animal species that inhabit this planet.
- eastl::vector<cCommodityNodeData*> mCommodityNodes
- eastl::vector<int> field_F8
- int field_10C
- eastl::vector<int> field_110
- int mNumDefenderUFOs
- float mTimeLastBuiltUFOs
- float mTimeCalledReinforcements
- bool mbHomeWorld
- eastl::vector<cPlanetObjectData> mPlanetObjects
- eastl::vector<uint32_t> mTerrainStampsToRemove
- eastl::vector<cCivData*> mCivData
- eastl::vector<cTribeData*> mTribeData
- PlanetID mKey
- ResourceKey field_188
- TechLevel mTechLevel
- ResourceKey mSpiceGen
- ResourceKey mGeneratedTerrainKey
static float Simulator::
cPlanetRecord:: GetPerihelion(cPlanetRecord* pRecord,
Returns the distance of the perihelion, which is the planet's closest point to the parent object in its orbit (the parent object is either a sun, or another planet if this planet is a moon).
|moonType||Only used for moons (planets orbiting other planets), determines how the perihelion is calculated|