This class holds all information related with the user interface of a palette page.
- static const static uint32_t TYPE
- void Load(PalettePage* pPage, IWindow* pWindow, PaletteInfo* pInfo, size_t nIndex, bool)
auto GetItemArea(size_t nItemIndex) -> Math::
- Returns the area the item in the given index should have, relative to the items panel.
- auto AddRef() -> int override
- auto Release() -> int override
- auto Cast(uint32_t) const -> void* override
- auto GetEventFlags() const -> int override
- Gets the flags that represent which type of messages this IWinProc can handle.
- auto HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow, const Message& message) -> bool override
- Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
- intrusive_ptr<UILayout> mpLayout
- The layout of the palette page, loaded using the ID in Palettes::
- IWindow* mpItemsPanel
- The panel that will contain the items.
- intrusive_ptr<PalettePage> mpPage
- float field_18
- float field_1C
- vector<intrusive_ptr<StandardItemUI>> mStandardItems
- vector<intrusive_ptr<IAdvancedItemUI>> mAdvancedItems
PalettePageUI:: GetEventFlags() const override
Gets the flags that represent which type of messages this IWinProc can handle.
This allows for better performance, since generally a procedure only needs to listen specific events. The flags are in the kEventFlag... values.
PalettePageUI:: HandleUIMessage(IWindow* pWindow,
const Message& message) override
Method called every time a message is received on a window that has this IWinProc added.
|pWindow||The window that received this message.|
|message||The message received.|
|Returns||Whether the message was handled or not.|
This method is responsible of handling (or not) the message. This method receives the IWindow that is currently receiving the message; this way, the same IWinProc can be listening for more than one window. This method returns whether the message was handled or not; if it was handled, no other IWinProcs will be called on that window.