An interface that can receive messages sent through the app.
Using the App::
- class Anim::cAnimManagerImpl
- class cGameModeManager
- The implementation of IGameModeManager; this should only be used for extending and detouring.
- class cPropManager
- The implementation of IPropManager; this should only be used for extending and detouring.
- class DefaultMessageListener
- A class that inherits from App::
IMessageListener and defines an implementation for the AddRef() and Release() metods.
- class GameSpace
- class ICameraManager
- This manager handles the cameras in the game.
- class LambdaMessageListener
- An implementation of IMessageListener using lambda functions.
- class Editors::cEditor
- Main class for editors.
- class Editors::EditorCamera
- class Editors::EditorUI
- class GameCiv::GameCiv
- class Graphics::cRenderTargetManager
- class Palettes::cSPScenarioBrushItemUI
- class Palettes::OutfitterItemUI
- class Palettes::PaletteCategoryUI
- This class holds all information related with the user interface of a palette category.
- class Simulator::cCity
- class Simulator::cCivilization
- class Simulator::cCombatSimulator
- class Simulator::cGameBehaviorManager
- class Simulator::cGameNounManager
- The class that manages game objects, known in Spore code as 'nouns'.
- class Simulator::cGameViewManager
- class Simulator::cMission
- Base class for all missions, this class cannot be instantiated.
- class Simulator::cMissionManager
- This class manages all the missions of a player in space stage.
- class Simulator::cRelationshipManager
- Handles relationships between political entities.
- class Simulator::cScenarioTerraformMode
- class Simulator::cSimulatorSpaceGame
- class Simulator::cSimulatorSystem
- class Simulator::cStarManager
- class Terrain::cWeatherManager
- class Terrain::Sphere::cTerrainSphere
- class UI::EditorNamePanel
- class UI::GlobalUIUnkBase1
- class UI::Minimap
- class UI::SpaceGameUI
- User interface for the Space game. The main SPUI is
- ~IMessageListener() virtual
IMessageListener:: HandleMessage(uint32_t messageID,
void* msg) pure virtual
Called every time a message is received.
|messageID||The ID of the message received.|
|msg||The data of the message received, it might be nullptr.|
|Returns||Whether the message was handled or not.|
Only the messages with an ID this listened signed up for will call this event.